POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : How to post... : Re: How to post... Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to post...
From: Remco Poelstra
Date: 16 Jul 2000 07:35:22
Message: <3971F2F8.EFD960B0@home.nl>
ryan constantine wrote:

> i don't think there is a way to post animations inline.  you're going to
> have to just attach the file.

I've managed to make my netscape play mpegs inline. Now I was wondering,
why are images directly viewed when they are attached, but mpegs not? Is
this a configuration error of my mpeg plugin or is this the way netscape
works?
I like to have the mpegs directly opened when I read the post, just like
I can directly view the images.

Remco Poelstra