POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Color Light Tree : Re: Color Light Tree Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color Light Tree
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 15 Jul 2000 16:07:48
Message: <3970c494@news.povray.org>
If it were an issue of m$ inventing their own standard and expecting the
world to comply, I'd be the first to rebel. But I'm suspecting that in
this case the problem with my m$ viewer not seeing your anim  might be
with an unorthodox setting in your editing program, but then again I'm
no professional either.....