POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Amphitheater in media atmosphere [~146KB Mpg] : Re: Amphitheater in media atmosphere [~146KB Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amphitheater in media atmosphere [~146KB Mpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Jul 2000 20:48:32
Message: <396fb4e0@news.povray.org>
"Phil Clute" <pcl### [at] tiacnet> wrote in message news:396EBAAB.23A44789@tiac.net...
| Looks nice Bob.

Thanks.

| Your podium is on the wrong side of the conductor though. A conductor
| keeps the score in front of him/herself on the podium for reference,
| and faces the orchestra.

The orchestra pit is the brown area though, audience is the blue area, stage and steps
are gray.
Conductor is on the stage side of the podium facing out toward the orchestra (if ever
one exists).
However, I never looked at a real amphitheater photo or anything so this is all just
my twisted
logic on what it might be like.  I should surf the web or encyclopedia, things like
this aren't
conducive to fantasy after all  :-)

Bob