POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Millennium Falcon : Millennium Falcon Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Millennium Falcon
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 14 Jul 2000 19:26:07
Message: <396fa18f@news.povray.org>
Hi!
Do you guys remember my old Falcon-model?  I made a new one.  Started right
after Ryan Constantine posted his first version of his X-Wing.

The model isn't finished yet.  The quad-laser cannon and the radardish are
temporay objects (just copied from my previous model) and there should be
some pipes from the radardish to the left mandible.
And some colors aren't entirely right.
And (I almost forgot) it has no detail on the bottom.
No bump_maps used.  Everything you see is real.

Anyway...  Comments are welcome!

Oh, yeah...  The stats:

2619 frame level objects
Peak memory used: 9602538 bytes
Time For Parse: 3s
Time For Trace: 4h 40m 14s
GUI-priority: Highest
Render-priority: Lowest
On a PIII 450 with 64 MB RAM under W98SE

ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Millennium Falcon.jpg' (85 KB)

Preview of image 'Millennium Falcon.jpg'
Millennium Falcon.jpg