POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candle Flame (3kbu) : Re: Candle Flame (4kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candle Flame (4kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 13 Jul 2000 02:57:55
Message: <396d6873@news.povray.org>
Alan Nickerson wrote in message <396c66ff$1@news.povray.org>...
>If it was mostly blue it would look very much like a gas flame. I like it.

didn't think about that, but you're right. I tried a gas flame (with no
source of reference for the colour. It's been 3 years since I last
used a gas flame)

I also played a bit more with the original flame. Not much better

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *

Attachments:
Download 'candle.jpg' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'candle.jpg'
candle.jpg