POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candle Flame (3kbu) : Re: Candle Flame (3kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candle Flame (3kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 13 Jul 2000 02:52:51
Message: <396d6743@news.povray.org>
ryan constantine wrote in message <396### [at] yahoocom>...
>if you use a color map in your spherical density, you can include all of
>the necessary colors.  and are you using multiple densities, or multiple
>medias?  there is quite a difference between them.

Yup, I know. Multiple densities. I needed another object for the blue as it
was outside of the container object of the rest of the flame.

The spherical density creates the darker patch at the bottom. The gradient
density creates the colours.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *