POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fish Tank Take 3 : Re: Fish Tank Take 3 Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish Tank Take 3
From: Kilgore Trout
Date: 12 Jul 2000 21:33:59
Message: <396d1c87$1@news.povray.org>
here's an idea i have but i'm not good enough at pov to do it:

Make an scene of the bottom of the sea with a fishtank on the bottom.
instead of fish in the tank, make it have a couple people sitting on a couch
watching a tv or something like that.  if i was half decent at pov i would
do it, but i'm not, so i can't.

kev

"Bill DeWitt" <the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> "Thomas Lake" <tla### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> > Ok I have made the glass a lot thinner and it is not 5 separate panes.
> > This is the final image. I just took a look at the IRTC topic, SEA, I've
> > never entered a pic before, think I could fit this in or is it too far
> > off topic?
>
>     Maybe if you added some sort of surealistic "Sea" thing to the
Aquarium.