POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Amphitheater in media atmosphere [~146KB Mpg] : Re: Amphitheater in media atmosphere [~146KB Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amphitheater in media atmosphere [~146KB Mpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Jul 2000 07:19:37
Message: <396c5449@news.povray.org>
"Ian Witham" <ian### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
| It looks really nice -- all it need's now is a 200 piece orchestra and
| 200,000 screaming fans (the violins need four strings each if that's any
| help) good luck to you.

Yeah, I'd need it if I were to do that!  Thanks, glad you liked.  Actually I
am going to add pseudo-people in just like the current two guys there on stage
and at the podium(?).  They're only cylinders with a gradient y pigment to do
the pants, shirt, face and hair.  I might need a bit more sophistication than
that.

Bob