POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Army camp - final? (79 kbbu) : Re: Army camp - final? (79 kbbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Army camp - final? (79 kbbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 12 Jul 2000 06:03:08
Message: <396c425c@news.povray.org>
Steve schrieb in Nachricht ...
>Looks much better.

Thanks to you and all the others who gave me comments!

> The grass is a bit too green I think

Yes, maybe - to be honest I just copied the example grass texture from
Gilles Tran's fgrass2

>and why have those soldiers got their visors down when
>they're just hanging around the camp.

Well those two at the tent a meant to be on duty. Let's say the guards of
Aragan never raises their visors when on duty - or some other heroic
nonsense like this. It's fantasy, you know ...

>  I get a bit
>mixed up between the stars and the sparks from the fire,
>maybe make your sky a bit more visible.

I'm a bit scared away from all those incredible skies around here so I don't
even wanted to try some clouds or something and made just some spotted stars
with a little bit of blue at the horizon. AA eats up some of the stars.

Marc-Hendrik