POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : xwing version 1.0 finished : Re: xwing version 1.0 finished Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: xwing version 1.0 finished
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 10 Jul 2000 18:46:21
Message: <396a523d@news.povray.org>
ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom> schreef in berichtnieuws
396A24AF.59A4CE0B@yahoo.com...
> i've got that pic.
Well, it's a classic, isn't it :-)

> i know there are a lot of small details to finish
Yes, but I meant the red part is different.

> (that's why i'm taking a break from this model).
Like I said before: you're modelling-job is brilliant!

>what you may not know
> is that this model was made with the intension of making a completely
> random fleet.  the number of stripes on the wings, the squad color and
> the rest of the textures can be different from ship to ship.
I didn't know that, but it's quite obvious...

> by the
> way, the full size xwing doesn't look the same as the model anyway!  so
> if ilm can be inconsistent, so can i.:-)
Hmmm..  Didn't know that.  And I just watched TESB.

ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf