POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media Woes : Media Woes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:37 EDT (-0400)
  Media Woes
From: How Camp
Date: 10 Jul 2000 13:31:26
Message: <396a086e@news.povray.org>
Well, once again I seem to be a bit confused...

I have a simple texture in Moray that uses emission media.  When rendered in
the preview mode, it looks just the way I want it to.  However, the object
to which I am applying the texture has been scaled considerably (much
smaller).  The media does not seem to render the same when the object
changes size - it tends to diminish in both intensity and density until
there is only a faint hint of anything at all.

I have tried to scale the density map as well as the entire texture to no
avail.  Would anyone be so kinds as to shed some light on how to alter my
media so it will render as I might expect?  I'm relatively confident it is
just a matter of transforms somewhere...?

- How