POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hope you aren't too tired of these... : Re: hope you aren't too tired of these... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hope you aren't too tired of these...
From: ryan constantine
Date: 14 Jul 2000 17:14:00
Message: <396F8246.D92DECDE@yahoo.com>
i used glossy 8.5 by 11 inch hp photo paper on my hp970 printer. printer
resolution is 2400 by 1200 dpi.  colors are sharp and clear.  you can
see every detail.  for anyone in the market for a new printer, i
recommend mine.  they're just under $400.  my in-laws bought one and my
parents just bought one.  they all love it too.  the first time you
print out a high res color image you just go slack-jawed.