POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hope you aren't too tired of these... : Re: hope you aren't too tired of these... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hope you aren't too tired of these...
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 14 Jul 2000 10:36:45
Message: <396F257E.84866CCE@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Wow, nearly perfect!

The lighting, the xwing's thrusters, the planet atmosphere...

Just the clouds could have a little more structure in the white part. In the
bright sun, they look ok, but on the left in the shadow, they seem a bit
wrong.

I would *really* like to see the printed version, what printer do you use for
it?

ryan constantine wrote:

[...]
> i was looking at older pics of my xwing
> and got a real laugh at my first textures.  they were soooooooo bad!!
> thanks for not saying bad things when i posted pics of that.

Thats quite natural.  Looking at the develpment steps of a larger scene, I am
always impressed how things form during the time.  When you do the scene
yourself, you usually do not recognize that while working on the scene.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>