POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Color Light Tree : Re: Color Light Tree Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color Light Tree
From: Denis Corbin
Date: 13 Jul 2000 18:00:37
Message: <396E3322.4659223@wanadoo.fr>
Dick Balaska wrote:

> "Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
> >
> > Couldn't see it. It falls outside the standard......
>
> Using what?  It was big (407x???) but M$ media muncher played it.

Thanks for the feed back.

In fact, this is a 352x240 mpeg animation.

I'm using mpegTV top read it, but it also works fine with mpeg_play.
Only the "light" version seems not to be readable using M$ media player
of windows95 (?) sorry for that,

It seems that this is not a Microsoft compliant animation, while it
might be compliant to MPEG standart ... who knows... anyway this is not
important.

for thoses that can't read it, this is a tree that has light as leaves.
Located near a lake, it opens its branches, while leaves (light bulbs)
have their colour changing at the same time.

This is not technically difficult to realize, I've just spent a little
time with composition of the picture, where from in particular the
format, which is 16/9.

Sorry again for inconvenients, (and size of the file --- will try to
make smaller next time),

Denis.