POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pure pov water [WIP ~15kB bu] : pure pov water [WIP ~15kB bu] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  pure pov water [WIP ~15kB bu]
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 13 Jul 2000 09:25:01
Message: <396DC32C.AEE499FD@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
I tried to create water in the non-patched POV-Ray and this is my latest
attempt. I used a height field that has also been created with POV-Ray
using
an average pigment for two rotated marble patterns. The light source and
the
cylinder are used to check the reflection and the shadow.
The results are promising so far. What do you think?

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message