POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cell : Re: Cell Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cell
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 13 Jul 2000 05:35:15
Message: <396D8DFA.23EC6B76@home.com>
Hehe well actually I can say more bad things about it, but I won't. I didn't put the
image up for
comments since it was just a quick render and wasn't anything serious. But you guys
are like hungry
sharks, throw an image in, anything, and you get hit by a barrage of suggestions on
changing it:-)

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/