POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fish Tank Take 3 : Re: Fish Tank Take 3 Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish Tank Take 3
From: ryan constantine
Date: 12 Jul 2000 18:03:37
Message: <396CEA81.E5328CA9@yahoo.com>
it's sea in a glass box, so sure, enter it.  or have the fish read
travel magazines about the sea longinly wishing to be there.  a funny
entry would be giant fish on land fishing for people (who just walk by,
ignoring the fish) with standard fishing gear and catching them.  there
could be hooks in people's mouths, sandwiches for bait, a bucket or
cooler full of sand to keep the caught people in etc.  any takers?