POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : David Fontaine Genome Project : Re: David Fontaine Genome Project Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: David Fontaine Genome Project
From: David Fontaine
Date: 12 Jul 2000 16:50:35
Message: <396CD861.647CF6EF@faricy.net>
Ian Witham wrote:

> Having recently completed the first stage of the ground breaking David
> Fontaine Genome Project, I thought I would share a sample of his DNA ;-)
> Apologies to Crick and Watson.

Tee-hee!
Hmm, in real DNA, one nitrogen base is always opposite another (eg
red<->green blue<->yellow) so the two strands are ocmplimentary.
But, where does the enzyme begin transcription and how does the RNA enter
the ribosome? :)

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/