POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Back after too long a break : Back after too long a break Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Back after too long a break
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 11 Jul 2000 15:22:20
Message: <396B747E.22110DB@home.com>
Hi  guys. Its been too long since I did anything with pov-ray, many many
months. If you look way way down in this newsgroup you will see that I
used to be a regular poster but I got busy with other things and have
been neglecting my pov-ray work:-). Well after seeing some of the
amazing work being done, mainly Gilles Tran's city image, I decided I
needed to get back into this. Also we recently got a fish tank which I
have been thinking would make a nice image. Anyway here is my foray back
into the pov world.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/

Post a reply to this message