POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blatant "Mars Attacks" copy (612K) : Re: Blatant "Mars Attacks" copy (612K) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blatant "Mars Attacks" copy (612K)
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 11 Jul 2000 15:04:20
Message: <396AF718.63F5BCC5@melbpc.org.au>
Dave Blandston wrote:

> Wasn't that a great movie? (The real one, that is, not this plagiaristic
> imitation!) I just happened to be thinking about it (again) today...

Still not sure if I liked the film, kinda kinky though.  Your anim looks good,
but I noticed that the saucers dissapear in the background, just under the
double 't', as if they are running through the Earth.
You are not alone in doing that sort of thing, George Lucas had Tie fighters
appearing out of nowhere in the original death star scene when Luke and the gang
attacked, he of course fixed it for the digitally enhanced version..

Alex.

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.