POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media Woes : Re: Media Woes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media Woes
From: ryan constantine
Date: 10 Jul 2000 18:51:54
Message: <396A531B.BCA88C91@yahoo.com>
oh, i forgot one other thing.  it is better to have your object defined
as a unit sixed object and then to scale it.  media works better that
way.  ex. i had a unit sphere where my media was spherical in density.
i then scaled my sphere and the media accordingly with no problem.  one
other thing i do when scaling is to scale in small steps doing a test at
each step to make sure that each is what i expect.