POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fast Erosion (3*20k) : Re: Fast Erosion (3*20k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fast Erosion (3*20k)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 10 Jul 2000 18:42:30
Message: <396A50E5.DAB3F0E8@yahoo.com>
have you seen any of the tutorials and utilities made for positioning
items on a height field?  i think there is something out there that can
define areas of height fields to be worked on.  i think it is genesis
toolkit found at www.rhein-ruhr.de/~schrammel/index.htm.  i'm not sure
it's usefull, but there you go.