POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : How to post... : Re: How to post... Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to post...
From: ryan constantine
Date: 10 Jul 2000 16:14:55
Message: <396A2E64.DE502C53@yahoo.com>
i don't think there is a way to post animations inline.  you're going to
have to just attach the file.  if you've noticed, when you first open a
post that has an animation, it starts to download automatically before
you click it.  if you wait for it to finish, and then click, there is no
wait time after that.  your viewer should just open right up.  if, on
the other hand, you click the link after waiting for a while, your
viewer will open and you'll have to wait all over.