POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : just some simple Objects for a simple Background, done with a simple POV-Ray ... : Re: just some simple Objects for a simple Background, done with a simple POV-Ray ... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: just some simple Objects for a simple Background, done with a simple POV-Ray ...
From: GrimDude
Date: 10 Jul 2000 02:18:31
Message: <39696ab7@news.povray.org>
juxtaposition - doh!

There is a point at which higher confidence is only a hindrance. This render
came off well enough. :)

Fabien is right, though. IMHO you might very well change your 'vision' (of
the image) if you rendered with higher confidence. When I get to playing
with such things my images take on entirely new headings, and some of the
mistakes are the best ones! :)

Grim