POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : xwing showcase: my first animation : xwing showcase: my first animation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  xwing showcase: my first animation
From: ryan constantine
Date: 9 Jul 2000 23:14:38
Message: <39693E01.E2B1BD2A@yahoo.com>
this is just to show the animatability (is that a word?) of my model.
it's at v 1.0 right now and is being put on the back shelf.  it's my
first animation and i'm afraid it shows.  i'm posting the model to the
moray website since it wouldn't fit (1.4MB zipped) on this server.  a
pov only version will be out in a few days.  i've fixed obvious mistakes
already (ie torpedo tube size and placement and general thickness of all
front landing gear parts.) so no need to tell me about them.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'testing.mpg' (575 KB)