POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More "Mars Attacks!" (72K) : More "Mars Attacks!" (72K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  More "Mars Attacks!" (72K)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 9 Jul 2000 12:23:45
Message: <3968a711@news.povray.org>
-Thought I'd post a larger still from the animation, since a lot of details
don't show up too well in the animation.

Credits to Chris Colefax for the starfield, Darcey Johnston for the
planetary atmosphere, and everyone else around here whom I'm constantly
ripping stuff off from. Oh, and I guess Warner Bros., but I think they stole
the idea from somebody else, too.

I couldn't find the right font (anybody have a better one, that looks like
this? http://home.earthlink.net/~grasshoppah/temp.jpg)

I didn't plan on spending much time on this, but it turned out pretty well,
so maybe it's still a W.I.P. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Dave

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: