POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blatant "Mars Attacks" copy (612K) : Blatant "Mars Attacks" copy (612K) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Blatant "Mars Attacks" copy (612K)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 9 Jul 2000 00:40:50
Message: <39680252@news.povray.org>
Well, I guess this probably would have made a pretty good cyclic animation,
if I hadn't screwed it up!!! There's a lot of room for improvement in other
areas as well. I also made a version of this with that cool music playing,
and a couple of "Yak... yak, yak!"'s, but it's too massive to post. :( Write
me if ya want it.

Wasn't that a great movie? (The real one, that is, not this plagiaristic
imitation!) I just happened to be thinking about it (again) today...

Regards,
Dave

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: