POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : WINEing Moray? : Re: WINEing Moray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WINEing Moray?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 8 Jul 2000 23:12:26
Message: <3967ED86.4C7C7E5A@stic.net>
So basically you are saying that right now it can't be done? Oh well :) I am
hoping that perhaps 3.5 will help make Linux modellers interact with Pov-Ray a
bit easier perhaps? In any case, I will probably have to settle with having
things done by hand. Only reason I use MoRay is because it allows you to
easily place objects via coordinates (instead of guessing with the mouse), yet
it does not have very good animation support (or sky_sphere and looks_like -
least that I can tell). <shrug>

Anyways, thanks for the info!

Tim Soderstorm
TigerHawk