POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my fist scene...(125k) : Re: my fist scene...(125k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my fist scene...(125k)
From: Sax
Date: 8 Jul 2000 05:04:18
Message: <3966F012.FC65428E@freegates.be>
Yep, I didn't manage (nor tried) to put bubbles in the levels...yet

The title is in fact :'Invasion'. The idea behind it is that bubble levels
are used to make thinks levelled, perfectly horzontal or vertical. In this
little world, the aliens are bubble levels and their job is to lower
everything at sea level... . Er, ok, i'll follow the white guys with the red
cross...

Sax