POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : To anyone on the POV-Ray team : Re: To anyone on the POV-Ray team Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:50:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To anyone on the POV-Ray team
From: Moon47
Date: 8 Jul 2000 18:07:10
Message: <39665799.8792EDF9@earthlink.net>
I want to take opportunity to ask about radiosity... I can see the desire for
the new, more realistic radiosity. I for one appreciated the old/exadurated
method myself... Didn't someone say the perception of reality, is often more
important than the reality of perception,...?
Will the older model of radiosity be incorporated in the new Pov 3.5...?