POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my fist scene...(125k) : Re: my fist scene...(125k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my fist scene...(125k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Jul 2000 17:31:19
Message: <39664c27@news.povray.org>
I think this particular (carpenters?) level is using those green cylinders
instead of bubbles, Sax said before it was an "air" level so it probably has
those resting in vacuum or air.  They should be moved according to position so
it looks like they are working properly.  Never seen a type like this if it is
that and I don't see how it could operate friction-free enough unless there is
supposed to be fluid in the tubes; in which it's also called a spirit level,
like those with the bubbles.

Bob