POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : something to share... : Re: something to share... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: something to share...
From: David Fontaine
Date: 7 Jul 2000 14:45:18
Message: <39662398.E66B2AB1@faricy.net>
Mark Wagner wrote:

> David Fontaine wrote in message <3964C951.BCF19E94@faricy.net>...
> >Wait, wait, I have a *really* hard one! What would it look like if you took
> >regular octahedron, aligned opposite points on the y-axis, and spun it?
> Only
> >kidding, of course... (not to self--shut up)
>
> Or how about a regular hexahedron?  :-)
>
> Mark

Oops, should be NOTE to self (missed the 'e')
Did you know that any four non-consecutive points on a cube define a regular
tetrahedron? :) Of course, there's only two ways to do that on a cube.

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/