POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Square (WIP 95kb bu) : Square (WIP 95kb bu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Square (WIP 95kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 7 Jul 2000 14:24:00
Message: <39662040@news.povray.org>
Not sure if anyone remembers the fountain i posted a time back but here is
some more of the scene. It aso has radiosity which I am quite happy with for
an outdoor scene, anyway must go improve and get a new keyboard as I have
tipped a pint of water on this one and the jk...mn key is broken which is
making it hard to choose words, it seems to have stripped the conductor off
the contacts.

Anyway, renderdd in MegaPOV 05a which took just over 7 hours on a P133,
thanks to Jeff ..ee (damn key) for the brick texture inc..ude fi..e, it's
amazing how many words use that key.

Comments and Criticisms more than we..come

Kev

My homepage and ga..ery: http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: