POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Showerhead (~108kb) : Showerhead (~108kb) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Showerhead (~108kb)
From: Richard Dault
Date: 7 Jul 2000 14:06:37
Message: <39661c2d@news.povray.org>
I was writing a macro to create a jet of water (for fountains and stuff) and
I wanted to create a quick test scene where water was shooting downward
(with gravity).  So I though, why not a shower.  Well, I liked where the
scene was going, so I spent more time and added more details, and here is
the result.

I could have added imperfections like mildew, waterspots, etc... But I
preferred the idealistic shower over a realistic shower.  :)  Just think of
it as a clean shower just seconds after the water has been turned on.  So
there hasn't been enough time for condensation and steam to fill the entire
room.

Render time of about 33 minutes on a PII 450.

Ignore the ugly jpeg artifacts.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'showerhead.jpg' (77 KB)