POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candelabra : Re: Candelabra Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candelabra
From: Dennis McDaniel
Date: 7 Jul 2000 11:36:43
Message: <3965f90b@news.povray.org>
Here is a .zip file with all of the files created by Moray, as well as the
.mdl file.

Dennis

"Psychomek" <psy### [at] homecom> wrote in message
PLEASE! POST THE CODE!!!!  Love teh glass  and the caustics
Dennis McDaniel wrote:
This is a model of a candelabra that my uncle made for my wife and me as a
wedding gift.  Modeled in Moray, rendered in POV-Ray 3.1g.  Original render
was @ 1280x1024 and took just over 7 hours on my C500.
I'm very anxious about the pending (?) release of the next official version
of POV-Ray and the subsequent release of Moray which will incorporate new
features such as photons.  I really like the new effects, but I've become
very dependant on Moray and haven't had the wherewithall to try to use
Mega'.  I know the flames need some work, but I was having problems with
media.
Opinions?
Dennis

Post a reply to this message