POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : air level jpg + question : Re: air level jpg + question Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: air level jpg + question
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 6 Jul 2000 15:11:22
Message: <3964d9da$1@news.povray.org>
I wonder if he is not referring to this totally (?) black square in the
right corner. could that not be one of those max_trace_level things? I think
there are enough mirrors in this one. Don't know where else it should come
from (But I don't get the hole shape of this one).

Marc-Hendrik

Bob Hughes schrieb in Nachricht <3964d5ed@news.povray.org>...
[...]