POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fishtank (frame from animation) (without fish - still!) : Re: Fishtank (frame from animation) (without fish - still!) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fishtank (frame from animation) (without fish - still!)
From: Lee Brown
Date: 6 Jul 2000 03:45:47
Message: <3964392b@news.povray.org>
> | OK, so there is still some stuff to add, but does the overall
composition
> | look good?
>
> Seems the camera is looking a bit too high up unless you plan to put
something
> on the wall.
Good point.  I guess a more realistic wall colouring would be a good too.
Not difficult.

> The lighting could use more from just the lamp and less from
> elsewhere unless you turn the lamp off altogether, because it's too well
lit
> to have a lamp on as it is now.
There is a pointlight somewhere on the ceiling (not very realistic now that
you mention it).  I'll make some kind of light with a translucent shade.  I
need the practice modelling anyways.

> Bob
Thanks for the pointers,

Lee