POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candelabra : Re: Candelabra Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candelabra
From: Psychomek
Date: 6 Jul 2000 02:24:27
Message: <39642671.4E449653@home.com>
PLEASE! POST THE CODE!!!!  Love teh glass  and the caustics

Dennis McDaniel wrote:

> This is a model of a candelabra that my uncle made for my wife and me
> as a wedding gift.  Modeled in Moray, rendered in POV-Ray 3.1g.
> Original render was @ 1280x1024 and took just over 7 hours on my C500.
>
> I'm very anxious about the pending (?) release of the next official
> version of POV-Ray and the subsequent release of Moray which will
> incorporate new features such as photons.  I really like the new
> effects, but I've become very dependant on Moray and haven't had the
> wherewithall to try to use Mega'.  I know the flames need some work,
> but I was having problems with media.
>
> Opinions?
>
> Dennis
>
>                                [Image]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\docume~1\dwm\locals~1\temp\nsmailq4.jpeg.jpg' (68 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\docume~1\dwm\locals~1\temp\nsmailq4.jpeg.jpg'
c:\docume~1\dwm\locals~1\temp\nsmailq4.jpeg.jpg