POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piano revised : Re: Piano revised Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piano revised
From: Mark Simonelli
Date: 5 Jul 2000 20:28:19
Message: <3963d2a3@news.povray.org>
The keys need beveled edges and they look too long.

I like the composition.

Suggestions:
A wine stain on the sheet music might look cool.
I would use a wood floor or marble floor. It looks like the piano is in the
kitchen.
Put something in the foreground that is only visible in the reflection on
the glass.