POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beer. In a glass. Yum. (38 kbu) : Beer. In a glass. Yum. (38 kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Beer. In a glass. Yum. (38 kbu)
From: Sebastian Strand
Date: 5 Jul 2000 19:41:09
Message: <3963c795@news.povray.org>
This beer glass is modelled after a real-life one we have. I probably went a
little overboard with details on the glass, so rendering it was slower than
I had hoped. Took over 5.5 hours at 512x384 on my K6-2-350, admittedly as
low priority part of that time. I didn't want to render overnight, so I
couldn't up the aa settings as much as I wanted.
Foam is a simple isosurface with a cylindrical+noise function, bubbles are
spheres differenced out from the beer cylinder, and handle is a sphere
sweep.

Any suggestions on what to add to the image? Other comments?

Sebastian Strand
  E-mail: thezeb -at- bigfoot -dot- com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: