POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image Quality : Re: Image Quality Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Quality
From: Ken
Date: 5 Jul 2000 19:28:53
Message: <3963C39D.9D4C4433@pacbell.net>
Simon de Vet wrote:

> Wow!
>
> What's happened? Over the last month or two the quality of the images in
> this group, both artistic and technical, has absolutely shot through the
> roof. Amazing results, from everyone.

The shear number of messages being posted to this group has also
increased signifigantly in the past year. When I first started
visiting this group we had maybe 1000 messages a year. Now we
get that many or more per month. I think is shows the value of
this group to the POV-Ray community and is shows that people are
learning from each other.