POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity and Stereo pairs (~100kau) : Radiosity and Stereo pairs (~100kau) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity and Stereo pairs (~100kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 4 Jul 2000 23:26:11
Message: <3962aad3@news.povray.org>
Well, it started out as a simple experiment with lighting, based on some
stuff I saw on Gilles' site (amazing images, ah?) and then it evolved into
something new and unexpected. I wasn't planning on posting it, but since
Josh English liked it, I though perhaps one of you might. I made it a stereo
image so it would be a little more interesting, since it is just a sphere in
a box. Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tonybox-stereo.jpg' (70 KB)