POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another WIP (38kbu) : Re: Yet another WIP (38kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another WIP (38kbu)
From: Bas Leerintveld
Date: 4 Jul 2000 17:56:31
Message: <39625d8f@news.povray.org>
In article <01bfe3d4$ae3d7b60$6a649eac@daysix>, "H. E. Day" <PovRayGuy@aol.com> wrote:
>Here's yet another WIP. This was inspired by the Star Trek
>Nova/Intrpid/Sovy/Defiant/Miranda classes

Hmmmm,  "StormFront" class...always thought Starfleet to be fascist :-D.
Wasn't "Stormfront" some kind of Hitler-Jugend? Or some SS-like bunch of
weirdos? I seem to remember the Dutch version of the Hitler Jugend was called
"Stormbirds"? Not that this is actually relevant;  just my 2 cents of
political correctness.

Best regards,

Bas Leerintveld