POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WANTED: Luftwaffe WW II Aircraft : Re: WANTED: Luftwaffe WW II Aircraft Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WANTED: Luftwaffe WW II Aircraft
From: GrimDude
Date: 4 Jul 2000 01:49:18
Message: <39617ade@news.povray.org>
Bob is very right. You will, no doubt, be disappointed with the 3DCafe
models, too. They are inaccurate at best.

I recommend learning a simple modeller. You might visit caligari.com and
test drive theirs (TrueSpace). I use TrueSpace myself, and it is fast and
intuitive to learn.

You might also try learning Moray for Windows, or PovLab. sPatch, too, can
be used to model aircraft.

Grim