POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : newtons balls + q. : Re: newtons balls + q. Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: newtons balls + q.
From: zwatts
Date: 3 Jul 2000 20:56:09
Message: <3961357E.C38B1C98@softhome.net>
Thanks for the comments, actually after i posted i went and downloaded the
include, i havent had time to play with it yet tho. I had a sin( ) in there
somewhere, tho it didnt seem to do a whole lot, but at 11pm i didnt feel like
doing calculations to see if it was :)

-zac

oh, one more thing, the mpeg seems a little big for less than 4 seconds, am i
doing something wrong with the encoding?