POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WANTED: Luftwaffe WW II Aircraft : Re: WANTED: Luftwaffe WW II Aircraft Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WANTED: Luftwaffe WW II Aircraft
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Jul 2000 15:45:16
Message: <3960ed4c@news.povray.org>
"Jens Strohmeyer" <j.s### [at] tu-bsde> wrote in message
| does anyone of you know where I can obtain
| a POV-Ray model source of the german Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter ?
| I am also looking for a model source of the Messerschmitt Me/Bf 110.

Probably not very likely to find a POV model of those.  Never can be sure, but
I wouldn't count on finding it even if there were.  I'm such a pessimist, I
know.
However....  the 3D Cafe Store has Digital Museum for sale ($129) containing
the Fw 190 at: http://www.3dcafestore.com/digitalmuseum.html
I only found a model kit of a Me Bf 110 (D-3 and C/D).
Doesn't look good, does it...?  Sorry I couldn't be of any more help than
that.

Bob