POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Work that was Once in Progress <66k jpg> : Re: Work that was Once in Progress <66k jpg> Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Work that was Once in Progress <66k jpg>
From: Ian Witham
Date: 3 Jul 2000 12:46:22
Message: <3960c35e@news.povray.org>
You'll be glad to know that I know exactly what that balcony is.
It's one of the places people go when they dream.. the great thing about it
is that you sit on those steps with whatever other members of humanity have
dreamed themselves into that place.. and you look out into that craggy
valley as interesting stuff happens in it.. above you below you, all around
you...monumentous fireballs - battling dragons - floating ice cities...
spirit aliens looking for peace... all this and a fantastic sunset at the
right time of year..

--

Ian

Inkwell: Ian's Homepage