POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : something to share... : something to share... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  something to share...
From: Ian Witham
Date: 3 Jul 2000 12:37:44
Message: <3960c158@news.povray.org>
Hi all...
recently I was confronted with a bit of a brain teaser:  When a cube is spun
about the axis of it's two opposite corners what is the shape of the space
it passes through?
I had a few bright idea's.. some of them pretty accurate.. but before long I
decided to test the result.
The resulting shape is fairly intriguing so I thought it may be worth
sharing.
BTW.. just try placing a POV cube so that two opposite corners lie on the y
axis. It's trickier than it sounds.

--

Ian

Inkwell: Ian's Homepage