POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 46,000 free hours of AOL (111kbbu) : Re: 46,000 free hours of AOL (111kbbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 46,000 free hours of AOL (111kbbu)
From: Josh English
Date: 3 Jul 2000 12:11:21
Message: <3960BB73.245D532F@spiritone.com>
Oh the nightmares of AOL! I cleaned out my desk and found five AOL CD's. I
think I was storing them in my "Really Bad Graphic Design" file, but I
gleefully tossed them.

If you need a pattern, just scan any detergent box and use that, AOL did. You
must have had max_trace set to 20 or so for this one, and it does make a nice
pattern.

Josh

--
Josh English