POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fishtank (frame from animation) (without fish - still!) : Fishtank (frame from animation) (without fish - still!) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Fishtank (frame from animation) (without fish - still!)
From: Lee Brown
Date: 2 Jul 2000 17:01:57
Message: <395fadc5@news.povray.org>
Well this took about 10 hours total to render.  This will be the next effort
for my animation, but I'm going to have to cut down on the frame render time
because I don't want to spend 20 days getting it produced.

This image is a little more subtle than the last one.  Better composition I
hope and not so drastic caustic and dispersion effects.

Comments and suggestions are invited.

Lee
--
lee### [at] prodigynet